
Just a quick card today. An online friend is having a bad time in hospital and I made this to send her a get well note. I don't usually do 'cut 'n' stick' designs but I've had these Oriental washi papers for years and decided it was time I opened the packet, then couldn't think how I was going to use them! There are 20 uniquely patterned 4" squares plus some co-ordinating plain colours; the card turned out better than I first thought so I may be using this layout again to use up some more of the papers. But I trust it won't be for the same friend - she is forced to spend a lot of time in bed because of ill health so I'm really hoping the doctors at last have her sorted and that she will be home very soon.
This is a lovely design which showcases your beautiful flowered paper perfectly.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and your blog looks great!
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty patterned paper. It really does stand alone as the focal point.
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog look! I am so ready for fall. Your card using Washi Paper is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of Washi paper ... however, it's very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI think you have a beautiful blog and I admire your ability with crafts. I love paper crafts, but am always the purchaser rather than the creator!
ReplyDelete