A couple more stitched cards today, made together for convenience which for once puts me ahead of the game! These will not be rushed to the post box at the last minute, these will be stamped, addressed and stored in a prominent place with a sticky note bearing the necessary posting dates in late February and March(!) so they can be sent in good time! The purple version is for Mary, aged 101, while the green is for Mel (Melanie) on one of my crafting boards.
.
I also made a couple more Christmas cards to achieve my set target of 5 for the month - they are of the same basic design with slightly differing holographic snowflakes. The spots are silver waste from sheets of peel off stickers and the sentiment is cut with a Cheery Lynn die in silver mirri card. Silver never scans satisfactorily so squint a little, ignore the dark lines, lighten the blue a couple of shades, imagine the whole card a little more delicate and you'll have a better idea of what it is really like.



Happy New Year Fiona! It has been awhile since I have been doing anything, just started back up. Sure have missed you.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are stunning. I just love your monogrammed cards.
Beautiful - I am sure Mary and Mel will love your cards Fiona.
ReplyDeleteTake care, love Annexxx
The beads accenting the letters and flowers are wonderful. The blue Christmas card is so wonderfully delicate too!
ReplyDelete