Nature gives to every season a Beauty all its own. Charles Dickens

Monday, 21 April 2014

Inspired by Pinterest!

It's all my niece's fault....she introduced her mother to Pinterest, and it was she - my Big Sister - who got me involved, having resisted the siren's lure for months! However, I have some gorgeous cards on my 'Cards by other people' board , many of which are very different from my own style and it's fun to pick and choose between different elements. This is one I made which follows the prototype quite closely and I love the clean lines; it was quite quick to make, too, and I suspect I shall be using the same design quite a lot.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card - I love the turquoise and white colour combo and the diecutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delicate. I love the 3D flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very delicate and pretty Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is really cute, and the green/blue color really cheered me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - please take a moment to leave me a comment. I love being part of the worldwide crafting community.