Nature gives to every season a Beauty all its own. Charles Dickens

Friday, 21 December 2012

The end is in sight...


Birthday card for my other crafty friend whose birthday is also on the 23rd. Background paper from Making Cards, image by Herro Arts stamped in plum archival ink by Ranger on mottled purple card. The sentiment is by JustRite Stamps using one of the Baroque Frames cut with the custom die by Spellbinders. And the whole is mounted on purple pearlised card. Now to add a quick insert sheet and I'll be ready to go and have a cup of tea with the recipient!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I'm so behind on reading and commenting on blogs! All of your cards are beautiful, as always. I especially like the color combination on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - please take a moment to leave me a comment. I love being part of the worldwide crafting community.