The second card is for one of two crafting friends whose birthdays are on Sunday 23rd. This really did just come together from bits picked up at random in my very untidy craft room - maybe I should leave it in that state, because when it's tidy I struggle to create! The 3D picture is from a booklet by Le Suh which was in one of several boxes/bags/tins a friend gave me after her mother died. It's probably not something I would have thought to buy for myself but it is full of potential and I'm delighted to make use of it. The background paper is from the same issue of Making Cards as yesterday's kingfisher, and the words by Paper Bag Studios were stamped in Ranger Archival ink in Grape.


More wonderful cards! The elephant on the first is so adorable and I love the soft colors of the second one!
ReplyDelete