
This is my first entry in Rainbow Lady's Challenge which this week is 'Teatime'. I love the sentiment on the card, which will be sent to a fellow member of Weight Watchers ...... well, it's good to be optimistic!
Cakes by Impression Obsession, words by Stampendous, Nestability dies by Spellbinder
Yummy Fiona wish they were here right now I could just eat one and blow the calories. Thanks for taking tea and cakes with me this week and welcome too. Love Cynthia x
ReplyDeleteHi Fiona, thanks so very much for your visit to my blog and your lovely comment made me smile (thanks for that).
ReplyDeleteI just love this very yummy card of yours - looks good enough to eat, you did an excellent job on those cakes! Great theme and terrific use of those spellbinders!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. You have some lovely projects here! The cupcake card is gorgeous but I'm not salivating as I've just eaten half a chocolate Santa!
ReplyDeleteFiona, your work is amazing!! You are just so creative! I'm so glad you stopped in to post, and I was able to find your blog - it's wonderful! Baby blogger or not, you do great work! TFS!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love that sentiment!
ReplyDeleteNeat layout! Good luck on your blogging!
ReplyDeleteLove the card and im sure your fellow weith watchers friend will too
ReplyDeletei see you use a lot if just right stamos Fiona,i love them but as yet have not brought any lol
wendy x
Thanks for stopping by, and this card is so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! Love the colors on the cupcakes and that sentiment is perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove the card and the sentiment and think we should all live by it everyday not just on Birthdays. LOL. Anyway thanks for the comment on my blog and hope you can visit again sometime.
ReplyDeleteCindy
Great card and fantastic sentiment - I am sure she/he enjoyed it! I browsed thru your blog and enjoyed the array of different stamps you use. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
ReplyDeletefiona..your blog and creativity are wonderful!!
ReplyDeletetfs!
michelle
Lovely card, the cupcakes are gorgeous and the sentiment is perfect! :)
ReplyDeleteAlex x