
It's ages since I've looked at any of the challenge sites listed in my side bar: it's almost as much as I can do to make a card when required for birthdays etc. However, today I spent some time tidying up minor details on my blog and clicked on the link to CPS almost at random. As soon as I saw the sketch for this week I picured this card; although I have made it specially it's a design I've used several times in the past. The origami inkwell is very easy to make using tissue paper and instructions in the HOTP booklet #2176 Tea bag folding and More; the letter is embossed with the (old) Cuttlebug folder Script (there's a newer, less chunky one now); the sentiment is by Inca and of course the ovals were cut with Nesties.The gorgeous shimmery, copper coloured background paper came from a supplier at one of the craft shows I frequent but I have no idea of its origin. Oh, and the feather probably came from a pigeon!
Wow you did an awesome job on this, it looks so real.
ReplyDeleteWow, I actually scrolled past it looking for the "card!" I thought it was a real photograph at first! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card!! Great job with CPS 174!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥Lea
What a great idea.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat, neat card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a creative take on the CPS sketch! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteOH wow! Now this is paper piecing at its finest. So original. SCS(not2shabbydesigns)
ReplyDelete