
Just a quick post today because there isn't much to say about this card. I've spent odd moments this week playing around with different papers and colours, thinking about making multiple cards of one design, and I came up with this combination yesterday (remember, it's silver mirri card, not black). The background paper has been in my stash for years, being part of a large pack of 'handmade' which was on bulk offer somewhere. I haven't found a use for any of it until now when I decided that the sparkly flowers looked sufficiently like snowflakes to be used with appropriate designs. I love the Nesties Fancy Tag at the bottom - one of those 'dies to die for' that I simply had to buy when I first saw it and haven't used until today!
I'll try to do something completely different for my next post :)
now See! you are getting your cards done! Maybe cut two when you are cutting It only takes a moment or two more to make two cards at the same time and you'll be that much closer to being finished. nobody is going to mind getting the same card as someone else.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card! Love the background, it looks sparkly and that little snowman, adorable.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful card! And I love the nestie tags too...may have to go shopping! Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great card! I lov the way your used the nesties, and the color combo is really wonderful!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! I love that snowman image!
ReplyDeleteLiked it a lot in blue a like it more in red! It just pops off the white background. I just love that fancy tag Nestie, also. Very nice! :)
ReplyDeleteLike your card, cute snowman.
ReplyDeleteMy personal preference is this one rather than the blue one. I love how you did the snowflakes! The whole card is picture perfect!
ReplyDeleteSuper adorable! tfs
ReplyDelete