A friend on an online craft forum recently posted a request for help: she has been asked to do a demo plus 'make and take' in a London store using Gutermann threads and asked if anyone could make some sample cards for her. There was a free choice of designs and L supplied five spools of Sulky thread, I received two pinks, light brown, light green and a green/gold mix. These are the two cards I made, both using patterns by Form-A-Lines. It was the first time I had stitched with Sulky which is intended for machine embroidery but I shall certainly be using it again - it is very smooth and has a lovely sheen, so not as bright as the metallics I normally use but shinier than DMC embroidery threads.


Very pretty.....good job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! You are so good at this! I can only imagine how wonderful they are in person!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing, so beuatiful and that second one is so pretty. I think of you all the time with my bookmark :)
ReplyDelete