Nature gives to every season a Beauty all its own. Charles Dickens
Friday, 28 December 2012
Last card of the year
A friend celebrates her birthday on the 30th and I made this for her today. The snowdrop stamp is by Personal Impressions, cut with an inverted scallop Nestie and matted on the dark green cut with a normal scalloped Nestie. I coloured the leaves with Promarkers then (after I scanned it!) chalked the background in mauve. The sentiment was cut with Britannia dies.
That's it for this year, but a friend has agreed to join me in our own Christmas challenge starting on 3 January. I have a list of possible topics for Christmas cards and we'll pick one at random then make as many cards as possible before we meet a week later. We're both full of enthusiasm just now but with about six days still to go we'll have to see how long it lasts. Fortunately I don't have any birthday cards needed in January - my son is at present out of reach while touring Asia (thank goodness for Facebook and emails) so he will receive an ecard for his birthday on the 2nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice card. Your friend will love it.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the snowdrops image, perfect for a winter birthday!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love the image!
ReplyDeletestamperbythesea.blogspot.com