Nature gives to every season a Beauty all its own. Charles Dickens

Thursday, 20 January 2011

Bookmark still looking for a home!

I still have a bookmark waiting to be claimed from my blog giveaway of last week. I waited a couple of days longer than I said but finally decided on another draw and the name that came out of the box was

Elizabeth

So if you would like to send me your full name and address to me via email - fionabirchall AT ntlworld DOT com - I will put one in the post to you, Elizabeth! Mind you, it might be quicker to hand deliver it as you are only about 50 miles away. BTW, check out the previous posts for pictures: A & E from the later post are already winging their way to Texas but there are still 6 for you to choose from.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh - thank you so much! I will email you my snail mail address. I am honoured to be offered one of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - please take a moment to leave me a comment. I love being part of the worldwide crafting community.