I put the names of all those who left a comment into a box and asked my DH to pick 3. The winners are.......
Dixie
Kathy Braun and Lucky (sorry, you'll have to share! LOL)
Anne Marie
Please send me your full name and postal address by email to fionabirchall AT ntlworld DOT com (taking out all spaces and using conventional symbols for the capitalised words of course) with 'Blog giveaway' in the subject heading. Let me know which bookmark you would like, from the 5 shown on 11 Jan (identify them as A-E from left to right) and the 3 on 8 Jan (F, G and H). If I haven't heard by Tuesday midnight GMT I'll draw again.
I haven't been idle over the past couple of days but the card fronts I've stitched haven't been finished into Christmas cards yet, and now I've started my sister's birthday card ready for July! I really should be making a Bon Voyage card for a friend who is off to New Zealand soon, plus several birthday cards for February, but while I'm still suffering with this cold I'm taking the line of least resistance - stitching doesn't require any decision making and since I'm feeling pretty mindless right now any decision made would certainly be the wrong one! My time will come.....
Hooray! What a wonderful surprise, Fiona! I'm so very excited about receiving one of your beautiful bookmarks. Tell your husband thank you for finding my name in the box, too. :) I will email you my info. Feel better soon! I'm impressed at how productive you have been despite feeling badly.
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys!
ReplyDelete