Nature gives to every season a Beauty all its own. Charles Dickens

Thursday, 20 January 2011

More cardifying today




I stitched these 3 last weekend and mounted them this morning. The first two are matted on silver mirri and the third is on gold...now...the first attempt almost saw it on dirty white because I stuck the mirri face down by mistake :(. DH can't believe I could do such a thing but I have to admit it isn't the first time, and probably not the last, either. The tree took the longest time to stitch but I think it was well worth the effort; oddly enough the sleigh, which looks very straightforward, gave me the most grief. All patterns by Pinbroidery.

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! You have such inspiring talent to look at and enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are so beautiful, you are so talented. I can see how they must take time to stitch, but I love to look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This all are so gorgeous! I love all the stitching you do. The end product is always so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful Fiona. My favourite is the candles - so delicate. BTW, I have looked for an email address for you and can't find one. If you email me on lizshannon@btconnect.com I will send you back my snail mail address for the bookmark. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree is far and away my favorite. Very intricate. Definitely worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! These are just awesome Fiona....your stitching is truly amazing! You're so talented & thanks so much for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - please take a moment to leave me a comment. I love being part of the worldwide crafting community.