Nature gives to every season a Beauty all its own. Charles Dickens

Tuesday, 11 January 2011

More stitched bookmarks


I have a heavy cold so am staying indoors and stitching. I've made these bookmarks over the past couple of days from the Stitching Cards website but have now stopped production and gone back to making a stitched card for the Bah! Humbug! site's first Christmas challenge of the year. As usual I've left myself short of time because I forgot to check it out last Friday, but I hope to finish by Thursday lunchtime as it will have to be on show here by then.

Meanwhile, if you would like to win one of my bookmarks, read the post immediately below this one and leave me a comment there. You can see more like these in the post dated Saturday 8 January.

7 comments:

  1. Fiona, these are gorgeous, you are so talented. Hope you are feeling better. I am starting to work on a cold myself, thanks to my DH, why do they share things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Fiona! My library patrons would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, these are just so beautiful, in every color! I hope you get to feeling better soon, having a cold is no fun at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bookmarks are so very beautiful! I hope that your cold is short-lived and you will be feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards you have made Fiona. I always enjoy looking at your blog but this is the first time I've posted a comment. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH these are beautiful! Wow! I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - please take a moment to leave me a comment. I love being part of the worldwide crafting community.