Nature gives to every season a Beauty all its own. Charles Dickens

Sunday, 17 April 2011

Apple blossom time!

The sun shone today, the little crabapple tree in the front garden is full of blossom and I decided it was the perfect opportunity for a change of header picture! It also gives me an excuse for a brief post to say I'll be back with some cards very soon - my craft room is almost sorted at last, and today I've been catching up on stamping all my new stamps in the catalogue so I can put them away properly instead of them being temporarily filed on the floor! 'New' is actually a misnomer, for some of those stamps have been sitting on the floor for well over a year but I have almost caught up now; since I need a birthday card for this coming Friday I must see what I can do tomorrow. Earlier in the month I visited two papercraft shows in three days and came home with new techniques as well as lots of goodies so I ought to try them out while I can still remember. Watch this space.....

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog header, so pretty. Glad to hear I am not the only one who stamps, my stamps into a notebook. It is so much easier to see what I have and making cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty sweet peas... so very real... wish I could learn them. Pretty card of course!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - please take a moment to leave me a comment. I love being part of the worldwide crafting community.