
And I'm only just in time this week, but only just is good enough! The theme is Buttons and Bows, a tricky one for me since I rarely use either, but I remembered I had kept a red knotted ribbon which came on a special jar of chutney given to us at Christmas, and while rummaging in my embellishments I found these winter buttons by Dovecraft. Snowmen stamps I have in abundance (this is by FunStamps) and the words are from a custom made stamp.
ETA: What a good thing I checked back after posting the link on the Bah! Humbug! board.....I was in such a hurry I forgot to include the picture!!
This is adorable Fiona! That snowman is too cute & nicely colored....tfs!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute and those buttons over the top cuteness. Sounds like you have a migraine, I get those, hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love those little embellishments you used in the corner.
ReplyDeleteoh Fiona this is fab and that little rhyme is just so cute. I love it. Those buttons are really special - perfect on this card.
ReplyDeleteAnn xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Fiona, your little snowman is so cute! I really like how you used the shimmery snowflake paper to accent your image and those buttons are just adorable. What a perfect embelishment! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card Fiona!! You are getting a great early start on those Christmas cards LOL!! I love the variety of cards you produce - all so different and interesting!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the buttons!
ReplyDeleteHi Fiona ... this card is fabulous - the ribbon is perfect and the cute button embellishments are adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
ReplyDeleteLuv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
This is so cute! How lucky you had that button...which fits PERFECTLY with your color palette! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI've always loved ribbons but buttons are new to me... I started using them a few months ago and now I fear I have an addiction LOL! Not nearly as strong as my addiction for snowman stamps though!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
Too cute.. love it!
ReplyDeleteJenni~SCSgroup