Nature gives to every season a Beauty all its own. Charles Dickens

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

A quick birthday card


Not, perhaps, quick to make overall, but I had stitched the fuchsias during my stitching marathon when I was unwell and just mounted the front today to send to my niece in America. I used DMC embroidery threads for the design from Form-A-Lines, and I added Mill Hill seed beads to the stamens in place of single stitches. Liz loves her garden so I hope she will enjoy the card.

3 comments:

  1. Fiona, this is so stunning, is there a better word for the most gorgeous card ever!!! You are one talented lady, you niece will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona, your stitched projects always make me smile! :) So much beautiful detail added to every one. Your niece will love this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colouring of this card a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - please take a moment to leave me a comment. I love being part of the worldwide crafting community.