...a Liebster blog award! Thank you so much Dori, You really made my day with this! Dori does some great work and I always enjoy her creations so go have a look if you don't already know her! You'll find her blog at http://stampinghmom.blogspot.comThe rules of the Liebster Award are simple:
1.) THANK the person who bestowed it on you, with a link to their blog
2.) ACCEPT the award by posting it on your blog
3.) SHARE the bloggin' love with 3-5 fellow bloggers.
I'd like to share the award with the following people who not only do terrific work but are always so generous with their kind comments. Unfortunately, my technical skills being abysmal, I can't get the links to their several blogs to work but please do go and have a look:
Elizabeth http://elizabethscraftroom.blogspot.com/
Kathy http://luckystamper.blogspot.com/
Shaz http://silverwolfcards-shaz.blogspot.com/
Hannah http://delightfullydistressing.blogspot.com/
One thing is certain: I shall never win an award for computer competence!
ETA: I knew I shouldn't do technical things late at night! It's now Wednesday: I remembered this morning that a friend had a similar problem with getting hyperlinks into her blog post and was advised to use 'Compose' mode. Lo and behold, it has worked for me :)
Fiona, you are so sweet and have really made my night! :) You do just fine with the computer, besides it is your craft that is always over the top and what we love.
ReplyDeleteFiona, thank you so much- I am sorry this has taken a while to post, but my pc has been having some new insides fitted, lol.My Beloved Husband is a pc gamer, so every time he upgrades his pc, I get all his hand-me-downs- but it is now working beautifully- its just the person behind the keyboard with memory problems now, :).
ReplyDelete